Looking for the Arizona corporation forms you need in order to get your company started? Well, look no further, because here at the Corporation Center you will find access to all of them.
Arizona Corporation Forms
If you wish to incorporate in the state, then you will have to file certain Arizona corporation forms. Sounds like a hassle? Don’t worry, because everything you need in order to easily take care of this process you will find right here at the Corporation Center. Let’s go over the different kinds of companies that you will find here.
Corporations in Arizona
There are three main kinds of corporations here in Arizona. Regardless of the one you’re applying to, you will need to file specific forms in order to get the status that you’re looking for. Lucky for you, you will be able to find all the forms that you need right here on the Corporation Center website.
- Profit Corporation – As the name implies, a profit corporation is one whose main purpose is to generate profit for its owners, shareholders, or executives.
- Professional Corporation – A professional corporation is a specific type of company for individuals who provide professional personal services in their field.
- Nonprofit Corporation – In accordance with IRS standards for such, a nonprofit corporation is one whose objective is not to earn a profit, but to contribute in some specific way to the public good. This can be through a foundation, a benefit, a charity, or a similar operation.
Other Forms of Companies
Of course, Arizona corporation forms aren’t the only kind you will find here at the Corporation Center. If you need to start a different kind of company, such as a limited liability company or a partnership, you will also be able to file for them right here. The other types of company you will find in Arizona are:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Company – A company with the pass-through taxation of a partnership and the limited liability of a corporation.
- Professional Limited Liability Company – A specific type of limited liability company for individuals who provide professional personal services.
- Limited Partnership – A partnership with at least one general partner and at least one limited partner, limiting the liability arrangements of each member.
- Limited Liability Partnership – A business partnership where either some or all the owners have limited liabilities. Each partner is not responsible for the negligence or misconduct of the other partners.
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership – A limited partnership with one or more general partners who are liable for the obligations of the overall entity.
Organize Your Company With Corporation Center
Here at the Corporation Center, we want to be there to help you through all of your company-forming needs. In order to do this, we’ve created a comprehensive platform that provides all the forms you might need in order to apply for your company status, regardless of the state you’re in or the category that you’re looking for. And, should you at any point need to refresh some definitions or search for the answer to some specific inquiry, you are more than welcome to explore our FAQ section. With the Corporate Center, you will receive your certificate and get your company up and running in no time.