Are you figuring out how to form a corporation in Alaska? You probably know that you’ll have to submit an application. At the Corporation Center, you will find all the Alaska corporation forms you will need.
Alaska LLCs Categories
If you are looking to form a limited liability company in Alaska, you’re going to need to file the corresponding application with the Alaska Secretary of State. This process is meant to certify you as an operating entity within the state, as well as grant you all the benefits and duties that come with it. While submitting the form directly to them might seem like a lot sometimes, we want to make it all easier for you. Here at Corporation Center, you can find the form for Organization for Limited Liability Company in Alaska, fill it out on our platform, and submit it directly through our website. You can even pay for the application fee here as well.
Alaska Corporation Forms
Now, when it comes to corporations, it isn’t quite as simple, since there are different kinds of corporations for you to choose from. The Alaska Secretary of State has five types of corporations that you can register as. These are:
- Business corporations – An operation that declares the business as a separate, legal entity guided by a group of officers known as a board of directors.
- Cooperative corporations – A special form of corporation that places ownership and/or control of the corporation in the hands of the employees or patrons of the corporation.
- Non-Profit corporations – Any legal entity which has been incorporated under the law of its jurisdiction for purposes other than making profits for its owners or shareholders.
- Professional corporations – A variation of the corporate form available to entrepreneurs who provide professional services, such as lawyers, doctors, architects, engineers, and accountants, but who may not be a part of an established organization.
- Religious corporations – A religious non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the law.
Should you need any help with this process, feel free to get in touch with our team.
Partnerships in Alaska
In terms of forming partnerships, there are two ways to go at it. First, you have limited liability partnerships, a type of partnership that extends limited personal liability to all partners, including general partners. Then, you have limited partnerships, which are a type of partnership with at least one general partner and at least one limited partner. You can find all three application forms here on our platform for your convenience.
Alaska Corporation Forms
Here at the Corporation Center, we want you to have easy access to every form you might need when putting together your application to form a corporation. Because of this, we provide you with the forms for company submissions from all fifty states in the country, as well as a secure platform through which to fill them out and safely submit them. Our document processing service is here for whatever it is you might need, so be sure to reach out to us should you have any questions. We are available via the contact information on our page to resolve your doubts. Your corporation will be up and running as soon as possible.